Pooch Finds


Have you heard of Liquid Treat? I just found out about them today, so I was going through the "past treats." They have tons of cool finds, but I was especially intrigued with the sometimes cool, sometimes freaky pet links they listed. Here's a few to humor ya'll. First, the Puppy Purse. My dog Abigail will not wear clothes, much less hang out over my shoulder! How about some bling for your pooch, or better yet yourself? Here's some organic dog treats by Green Dog Company. And these dog tees are pretty entertaining. Also check out these canine cards & such by designer Kim Crisler of Austin, Texas. And we can't leave out Diva Paws!

3 comments:

Plastic said...

So in love with all the wonderful stuff you post - those deer cards a few posts down I am so gonna get. Keep up the awesome links.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a tuffies dog toys site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

Anonymous said...

Great links, thanks! I also have a pet greeting card site with great dog cards. Visit TylerDog Cards, http://www.tylerdog.com to see 'em! :)