Femmina Style


Femminastyle.com specializes in quality vintage clothing and accessories from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's, as well as one-of-a-kind handmade items. I love this navy & white vintage tank top. And how lovely is the crochet jewelry? Such beautiful colors & designs! I absolutely adore the sushi candle set that would make a fantastic gift. As would this fantastic tooth print pillow! Femmina Style also sells a product I recently discovered, the birthday sock. Similar to a Christmas stocking, you hang this sock on your birthday for all your generous friends & family to place presents in. I think I *need* one of these since my birthday is just around the bend! Lots of cute accessories to be found here as well.

*NOTE: I am heading out on vacation tomorrow, so no funky finds until I return next weekend. Have a fabulously funky week!

8 comments:

Jan Halvarson said...

fun stuff!

twitchy fingers said...

I hope you get your whale before you go away - he'll be so lonely after swimming the ocean (and desert) to be with you. I hope you have a nice break though!

Marti said...

What a cool blog...thanks for your comments on my Hello Kitty bag by the way...and your pooch is pretty cute as well!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely link. Thank you.
: )

Plastic said...

Love the new stuff - so very very cool.

Anonymous said...

While she's away, here's some funky pillows that i found the other day. http://www.ninaspillowdesigns.com/

Anastasia said...

have a great time!!

Leslie said...

Hi Jessica!
I hope that you had a great vacation!

And go check your e-mail! You are a WINNER! ;)