Vitamin


I sure could have used these self-watering plants while I was on vacation. The lady who was to tend to my plants while I was away forgot & they fried in the 107 degree weather. Lovely. The medical drip feed in the pot is a unique characteristic that allows the plant to be nourished with water and food as it is required. I also like this tea light that allows you to extend the life of your tea or coffee, keeping it warm for hours. Vitamin aims to combine beauty & functionality, and I think they do it splendidly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plow & Hearth have water feeders too. I rely on them because I always forget to water my plants.

And welcome back!!!

Heather said...

These are weird and cute at the same time!!

MaryMo said...

I really dig these! Could be a cool wedding gift for someone!
Thanks!
M