Bella of Cape Cod


Thanks to a Funky Find reader for letting me know about Bella of Cape Cod, a cool online shop run by Megan and Catherine. There's lots of fun goodies to choose from and nothing is over $25! I think the ribbon slide bracelets complete with sterling silver charms are adorable. You can order extra ribbons to change out for different looks. There's also these beautiful fashion necklaces. I can't even narrow it down to my favorite one! Other goodies include the beautiful iPod & cell phone cases, funky fabric hair ponies, and a very cool starfish tee. These ladies also sell a great bracelet to raise money for breast cancer research, as well as silver pendants you can sell in order to raise money for your group.

3 comments:

i *heart* paper said...

I'm officially in love with these slide bracelets! They're so simple, but so cute...and classy! Now I just have to decide which ones to buy!

Anonymous said...

I MUST get a slide bracelet!! Very Cool!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments re: our website and our products!

Our only advertising is word of mouth, so please pass on our site to all your favorite friends and family!

Catherine and Megan
bella of Cape Cod

Everything under $25 - Can you stand it?