Clothing of the American Mind


Clothing of the American Mind is a grassroots company that recently introduced their first full organic cotton clothing line for women, men and children. All shirts are American-made & sweatshop-free, as well as printed on super-soft 100% certified organic cotton. Regardless of your political views, I'm sure most of us can agree that voting is a very important privilege that we all need to participate in. Hence the Vote for Change tee. And I'd venture a guess that you will agree that the My Bush is Pro-choice tee is humorous while making an important statement. The Stop Wars tee is a cool take on the Star Wars logo. I'm sure that some will find a few of these designs to be inappropriate or what have you, but I believe that as long as we get people talking & involved we have done some good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bush is definitely pro-choice! Ha ha, that is funny. Though I don't know if I could pull off a shirt like that....

African Kelli said...

Oh my gosh! I think I have to have that t-shirt, but where would you wear it?

Anonymous said...

Great shirts! Love the Bush shirt. May order one of those!!

Anonymous said...

Can a 50+ girl wear a "Bush" tshirt? YEAH!