eeBoo


When I discovered eeBoo I was overwhelmed with excitement! I absolutely LOVE the composition notebooks & other products they make using original art of well-known and well-loved children's book illustrators. How much fun are these!? The party games with fantastic illustrations look terrific, and I especially want animal bingo! Look at those animals, will you! And here are more animals having fun while playing animal rummy. Check out the fabulous note papers, too.

*Special note of thanks to MaryMo for the fabulous birthday goodies she sent to me! You are fabulous, girl!

2 comments:

bb said...

Oh, my heavens. I LOVE these!!! This is truly a great find... thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

This stuff is great! I am looking for bday gifts for my soon-to-be three year old daughter and there is so much here she would love!