Perpetual Kid


Perpetual Kid has some of the coolest (and zaniest) products. I love these undies rubberbands! I seriously need one of these beverage chillers as I am always drinking something at work. Other fun office items are the dog cable fix, the elephant paper shredder & pencil sharpener, and the variety meats pencil toppers. There's also tons of cool barware. I especially love the animags cocktail markers. And the sushi dog toys are a hoot! I don't think there's enough room on here for me to list all the cool items Perpetual Kid has to offer, so spend some time looking around & amusing yourself when you get a chance!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see the Sad wiener gum, Oh my! And the takeout container dog bowl.. so cute! You are my hero for finding so much cool stuff!

Karyn said...

OMG! I so need one of those beverage chillers. I am sadly a Diet Coke addict, but as soon as it gets warm I hate to drink it. That is on my Christmas list for sure! Thanks!

Natascha Rosenberg said...

WoW cool things1

Anonymous said...

I could use one of those beverage chillers too! One for the office and one for my craft room. :)

Anonymous said...

Great link! I found a photo frame I had been looking for that I had only found in the UK up till now. THANKS!