Remnant


In a recent email with a Sampler sneak peek, I learned about Remnant. Remnant is an online boutique that offers offers one of a kind and limited edition items made with recycled and reclaimed fabrics. I absolutely love the uniquely shaped tote bags which are made out of recycled wool suiting. And aren't the cashmere dot scarves lovely? There's also several items that I think are very fun including neck warmers, leg warmers, and adorable cashmere hair bands. Of course I also have to mention the pet clothing which is adorable! Remnant is full of beautiful creative goods made from recycled items.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Ohhhhh...I love the tote bags!

Unknown said...

Pretty!

Jo said...

lovely products! I have so many 'remnants' in my own home I could probably set up a store like this myself! great ideas.

btw Jessica if you haven't come across them already - I have a funky find of my own on my blog regarding some 'pretty useful tools'! Check them out, they're fab!!

kstyle said...

Love these. Makes me want to get out the sewiwng machine. k