LuLu Sparkles


Isn't it true that women love all things sparkly? I know I do. That's why I was thrilled to find LuLu Sparkles, a lovely Etsy shop full of beautiful jewelry. The Pucker Up Buttercup necklace is so unique & such a stunning design. I believe It's the Bees Knees necklace is my favorite. This piece could go with so many different ensembles. Other pieces that I am drawn to include the Whimsy-Lu earrings, the Madame Butterfly necklace, and the Twinkle Toes bracelet. Check out all the gorgeous pieces at LuLu Sparkles and treat yourself (or a loved one) to something sparkly!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I love LuLu's stuff, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens Jessica! thank you so much for making LuLu Sparkles a Funky Find,I am overjoyed. I read your blog daily and have found so many great shops(the best being my pal Marys shop-MaryMo.etsy.com) because of you and now this!!! I'm so tickled :)

Anonymous said...

I love this shop too! I have purchased several items and have always been more than satisfied with everything. I check this site daily for new goodies :)

Anonymous said...

WOW LuLu really sparkles. What a great find. I know I will be checking this site every day.

Anonymous said...

I love LuLu Sparkles!!! I know when i am looking for that special gift to give to my gal pals its always there!! It's a day Brightner!! lisa

Sandra Eileen said...

Hope you're still out there, just taking a break from blogging. I'd love to trade links with your blog. Or have you check out my etsy shop - www.artisanjewelry.etsy.com

Thanks

Sandra