Wonderland Q


Alison Gordon and Suzy Coady, the creative forces behind Wonderland Q, say life is too short to be badly accessorized. I couldn't agree more! I love the adorable embroidered chick purse, as well as the little piggie bag. And look at the cool graphic screen printed on the first aid pouch. You'll find several whimsical animals that you can have silkscreened on scarves, too. There's lots of greeting cards complete with iron-on patches and this adorable chick onsie. Also, every purchase until December 20th will receive a free 2006 silkscreened acrylic felt ornament. Fabulous!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You find some funky stuff!! :) I'll definately be checking back...

Also, if you would like to learn some basic bead embroidery, check my post entitled "You're Invited". I'm giving an online live presentation on Mon. Dec. 11 which will demonstrate how, and I'd love to see you there:)