Art4milkbones


I was so thrilled when I discovered the fabulous Etsy shop Art4milkbones. Here you will find tons of adorable goodies for pets and pet lovers alike. The signs, puppy dog love and dogs leave paw prints on your heart, are perfect Valentine's Day gifts for dog lovers. For your favorite pooch, check out Mully the three legged dog modeled after the beautiful three legged rescued dog, Mulligan. I know Abby would love to play with Zippy the blue squirrel which squeaks. I also love the black dog magnets & the adorable paw print leash holders. So handy & cute! Don't miss the paw print charms or the cute show me the milkbones sign.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Cute cute cute!!! Thanks for pointing me to this store!

Anonymous said...

I bet I could find lots of things for my english bulldog :)

Anonymous said...

Love your new header by the way.

Anonymous said...

fabulous!