Blueberry Jewellry


I found Blueberry Jewellry through one of my favorite bloggers, Karyn of Trail Mix Designs. I love the vintage feel of the pieces in this Etsy shop. The Green with Envy charm bracelet is beautiful, and the Starry Starry Night earrings are so enchanting. I really love the use of multiple charms on the Love Letter pendant and the Shopaholic pendant. I think many of my readers are well-suited for that piece! Have a look at all the gorgeous pieces of jewelry Blueberry has to offer.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

I am fortunate enough to own a pair of earrings by Blueberry Jewellry and let me tell you, they are absolutely stunning!!!!!!!! I don't want to wear them, I just want to look at them!

Anonymous said...

thank you for feeding my Etsy habit

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous find!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pieces!