Candace Ang Jewelry Design


Candace Ang is a fabulous jewelry designer who offers what I think is one of the most unique jewelry designs I've seen in quite some time. You submit your profile photo & Candace will create a personalized cameo uniquely made for you. The gallery showcases a variety of pieces Candace has created that are stunning. This would also be a perfect gift for a special person, especially one that seems to have just about everything. Candace is currently building an online shop, but in the meantime you can find her work at a variety of popular stores including Anthropologie & Kitson.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw that you lived in Arlington. If you ever need a shopping buddy, let me know. I always like finding unusual shops. I need to go to Canton Days when it warms up. I hear there are other ones around the area too. Well keep up the awesome finds and i will be visiting your blog everyday :)

Anonymous said...

What a clecer idea. k

sulu-design said...

This designer is awesome - really a clever, tasteful idea.

Anonymous said...

i love that necklace!

Anonymous said...

I love these, so elegant and Victorian beauty.

Anonymous said...

CANDACE ANG is amazing!

linda/ W29Showroom said...

Hi there!
Excellent blog! I can see that you like candace ang, So do we!=) Check out our latest interview with the designer and see some pics from the last collection!

Have a great day!