Dreams & Jewelry


Dreams & Jewelry is a shop with a wide variety of beautiful pieces to choose from. Two of the featured pieces immediately caught my eye. I love the ornate floral tattoo pendant, as well as the petite paisley which is hand-pierced silver. There are plenty more hand forged pieces in the mano forgiata section, such as the blackened hearts lariat. Other pieces that I adore are the delight crystal quartz earrings, the rose in bloom bracelet, and the ornate filigree flower ring. You also do not want to miss the images & illustrations on lovely pendants or the clearance section for lots of great bargains. There's also a Dreams & Jewelry blog for your reading pleasure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is so beautiful, but the heart lariat caught my eye...I LOvE it.

Anonymous said...

love the lariat too! I'm a jewelry fanatic and those have been an obsession lately :) one of my graphic design clients makes gorgeous jewelry that you might like too. Her website is www.shoplilygirl.com. check out the "host a party" page too - the image at the bottom shows a good variety of the type of stuff she does. (all the pieces are hand-crafted and many are one of a kind). I usually find myself doing design work in trade for jewelry with her because I can't get enough! :)

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely - very vintage. I adore those illustrated bird and butterfly pendants, so unique.
Great find!