philoSophie’s


Joanna Alberti has created a fun girly line of stationery & invitations you are sure to love. According to the website, "philoSophie’s™ are fun thoughts on life that have evolved into inspirations on friendship, love, and confidence. The character, Sophie, is brought to life by both original drawings and quotes from creator, Joanna Alberti. Her fun spirit and outlook on life are ideals all women should live by." Doesn't that sound fabulous? I love the Sophie illustrations on the bridal and birthday cards. The I love my red sox cards are adorable, as is the All I need is a cute handbag card! Check out all the terrific gift enclosures and baby announcements, as well as the other great products offered by philoSophie's.

1 comments:

Kumi said...

Happy (belated) New Year to you, my dear friend in the US.
I'm now back from holidays.
Hope you'll enjoying the new year!