Amy Elise Designs


Amy Elise Designs is full of wonderful handmade paper goods. I love the Easter Delights tag set that would spice up any Easter goodie basket. There's also these very pretty bird's nest tags that have blue glitter frames. I love the bright chartreuse chandelier tags, too! There are so many terrific tag designs in this shop, which makes it hard to pick just a few to feature. A couple of my favs include the bicycle tags, the fairies, and the Got the Chocolate Blues set. Have a look at all the great items Amy Elise has to offer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Thanks so much for featuring my tags and Etsy shop! Your blog is my new addiction! So many talented people! Keep up the fantastic work!!

quietly going mad... said...

ohh I love the birds nests!!! cool find.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Amy is such a sweetheart!! I LOVE her tags to bits!! I had custom ordered a bunch for Christmas! She did a fabulous job!! They were truly the icing on the cake!!

Here's a pic!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/holiday_jenny/331261885/in/set-72157594391474084/

As always...you share the BEST stuff!!

XOXO Jenny

Very Mary said...

Hooray! I love Amy's stuff - she's so talented!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I LOVE amyelise's stuff--glittery goodness!!
Smiles, Karen

Jo said...

Always loved AmyElise's designs - especially the cards and stationery!
Gawjuss!
x