Mamadelic


Mamadelic has a menagerie of cool goods to choose from. I love the oversized tote bags made of vintage canvas from the 70s. The armadillo charm necklace appeals to the Texan inside me. And I would love to have a Wonder Woman pillow reminiscent of my Underoos from the 70s. The vintage trim headband & tiny owl earrings would make an adorable pair. I also love the vintage Airedale Terrier charm pendant, as I have always admired this breed. I believe Mamadelic has something that will appeal to just about anyone, so won't you take a look around?

1 comments:

Mod and Mint said...

Lovely! You know i'm all into the vintage fabrics!

And i had to leave you a message to congratulate you one your blog anniversary!! Woohoo!
(just didn't want to be numer 26 in line posting in your celebration give away post..)
xoxo
Ismoyo