Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage, Vintage & Fancies


Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage, Vintage & Fancies is a lovely Etsy shop that I recently discovered. There are many items that will appeal to those of us who love the shabby chic style, such as the Toile with a Twist drawstring bag. The handmade Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuzza Bunny would make a wonderful Easter gift for just about anyone. I adore the Cherry-Oh wristlet & card wallet, too. You do not want to miss the beautiful collages, like this Butterfly Beauty shadowbox, either.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

I bought a needle holder from Mrs. Kwitty's Etsy shop and I love love love it!!! Cute stuff!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Yeah!!! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning! Thanks so much for the feature and all the nice things you had to say--I appreciate it very much.
Smiles, Karen
(I am very happy to have found your blog--I'm gonna add it to my bloglist so others can find you too!)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Mrs. Kwitty's crafty yummy stuff! Great person to feature!!