Nice & Oh Merci


Today I had the pleasure of discovering a mother / daughter pair of crafters. First up we have Mary Holcomb (the mom) of Oh Merci. She has created a girly Versailles wreath that is fabulous. She also has these adorable Chicks on Parade that will deliver your Easter goodies in style. Mary's daughter, Caitlin, has an Etsy shop called Nice. She has lots of terrific vintage goods to choose from, such as the black & gold bar glasses which I love. I usually shy away from animals that have been mounted, but the faux stag mounting is just whimsical enough to make the cut. Have a look at all the cool items these crafters have assembled & check back regularly for updates.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh I nearly fainted when I found her blog as well!! sooo dreamy huh? I wanted the aqua wreath soo badly!! Cannot wait to see whats next!!

Happy Spring!!!!
xoxo Jenny

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I have seen Oh Merci, and you are right, it is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice of yout to feature my Mom and I on your blog! Thank you very much, and I've got you in my bookmarks :)

-Caitlin

Merci-Notes said...

My daughter just let me know about you featuring us today!!! I have been spending several hours learning a post and link function so I have not been visiting my spots today. Just realized why your banner is so perfect in everyway, you are a graphic designer! You know how to work magic!!! See you later!
With Kindness,
Mary

JULIE ♥ ADORE said...

Your site is very good idea!