Wry Baby


I love Wry Baby's tagline raise funny people. I think we can all agree that life is much more enjoyable when we are able to laugh & put a cheeky spin on things. Now you can dress your wee one in cheeky snapsuits featuring quips such as I don't floss and I might barf! There's also cute outfits that come complete with long sleeve tees and tights saying things like someday I'll demand a pony. Don't miss all the hilarious accessories and bundles that make great gifts for new or expecting parents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wry baby's products are oh so funny!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

very funny!!!!

hiphostess said...

love this brand - they have the wittiest stuff, cool simple design, and are reasonably priced. makes for the best baby gifts - they always get lots of laughs! :)