Divine Papers


Besides having a super cool name, Delaney Gates also has a fabulous Etsy shop, Divine Papers. Her creations are indeed divine. The newestest of Delaney's collections, Filigree Fun, debuted today. I especially love from an Etsy addict and I don't do cooking. Other fabulous designs include the thank you for your support notecard (super cute!), single girls are hot, and the delicious jot it down in style tags. I would love to incorporate these into my scrapbooking! I have several friends in mind, including my sister, who seriously need the note from a princess cards, too. I'm so jazzed about this funky find. Can you tell?

6 comments:

Anastasia said...

I found her blog a few months back - great paper goods!!

Anonymous said...

Delaney does beautiful work! I found her originally on ebay and have been a fan ever since. I really enjoy your blog...thanks for sharing all these fabulous artists' sites!

sara h. said...

I have to say this may be the greatest blog ever.

sulu-design said...

The etsy addict card is hysterical - too perfect for too many of us! Great find.

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, thank you so very much for including me on your incredible blog! You made my day! :) Regards, Delaney

e.marie said...

These are so cool! Thanks for sharing.