Modishoppe


Jena of Modish recently opened Modishoppe, a shop featuring products by a variety of designers that have appeared on her blog. There are currently 19 designers' goods in the shop with more to come. I love the animal glass pins by Happy Owl Glassworks, as well as the beautiful glass night light by Amy Burhoe. The tops by All-Mighty are absolutely adorable, as are the tops & scarves by Alena Hennessey. Jena has chosen paper goods by several of my favorite designers, including Young & WithIt Industries and Dog & Pony Show. Have a look at all the fabulous items featured at Modishoppe today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, thanks so much for the write up!! It's much appreciated! :)
<3 jena

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am going to have to really check modish out! Cool stuff!

Also, will you e-mail me your snail mail at amyelisedesigns@yahoo.com? I want to send you some goodies! Thanks! Amy