Made In Lowell

Upon first look at Made In Lowell, I thought of summer & happiness. Don't the bright, fun colors used in all the creations say that to you? The Cherry Twig card would make a beautiful framed image. The psychedelic egg ornament is very intriguing, especially after reading how this piece was crafted. I also like the jewelry which incorporates clay pieces as well as felted elements. And this pair of blue & red earrings are just plain adorable! Check out all the unique items Made In Lowell has to offer.


A.I. Editor said...

The clay coatings presumably makes the fancy egg more durable.

It looks unique.

Great for interior & garden decorations.

Do you want to exchange links with my Movie Special blog?

made in lowell said...

Wow, thanks so much! I really appreciate your kind words :)