Rosewebs


Today I was excited to read about Rosewebs on a newly discovered blog Crafty Pod. The products at Rosewebs are created out of lawn chair webbing. Talk about a great way to recycle those cheap lawn chairs! I absolutely love the messenger bags and colorful clutches. There's also the coolest wallets created out of this unique material. I desperately NEED the red & black striped bag to sport at Texas Tech football games this fall (school colors!). Check out all the unique items Rosewebs has to offer.

4 comments:

susan said...

love em.

April said...

Thanks for the funky find feature!
- April of Rosewebs

SmilynStef said...

I'm so glad I found your blog ... love reading about all of the fun artists out there ... and just had to order myself on of those cool lawn chair purses.

Tara said...

Aack! A Red Raider fan? Bah.

Gig 'Em, Aggies!

Only kidding with you, I'm the daughter of 2 Red Raiders and Tech was my backup school. :)