Lindamade


Autumn has made a brief appearance this week. In Texas that means temperatures below 90 degrees Fahrenheit. This has caused me to daydream about cooler fall weather & my fall wardrobe. The crochet hats by Lindamade are the perfect accessory. Created by Linda Permann, who was the founding Craft & Decorating Editor for the fabulous magazine Adorn, these caps are simply adorable. I love the unique flying hearts and cherry on top hats. Linda also creates gorgeous crocheted earrings. Learn more about Linda's ventures on her blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, oh!! You're getting me in trouble again, as I luv(!!!) fall and kooky little hats, too! ;P

sulu-design said...

I love Linda's work, and her blog detailing her recent move is fabulous. Great feature!

RachelDenbow said...

I love this hat!!!!