Super Fun Pet Stuff


As a dog lover, I tend to be biased & post mainly about products created for canines. But Super Fun Pet Stuff carries lots of great handmade goodies for kitty cats. The catnip canary is filled only with catnip, no other fillers, & is veterinarian approved. And I think the catnip caterpillar is a hoot! Amongst all the fun pet toys, you will find gorgeous raised feeders such as the granite tile feeder that sets on a vintage base. I love the design of the white tile feeder, too.

3 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

What a great idea, catnip catepillar.

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! I always include various family pets in gift giving at the holidays and this really helps. Thank you!

Jonathan S. Jones said...

I was just checking Etsy.. and saw this site. Great pet stuff.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7036198