Annie & Olive


Bethany Fields is a crafty Texan who has an adorable Etsy shop, Annie & Olive. I love her shop name & graphic! Bethany creates fun goodies for girls of all ages. The felt & fabric floral hair clips are too cute. And of course I want a field of little red mushrooms for myself! The minute I saw these goods I thought they would make perfect stocking stuffers this holiday season. Then I saw that you can actually purchase a fabulous stocking with your choice of a heart pendant! Such a great idea. Bethany is also a very talented artist with a playful style that I love. Have a look at all the darling items Annie & Olive has to offer.

7 comments:

Sweet Remembrance said...

What a sweet little shop...
Love the name too!
Have a great week...
Priscilla

Alison Gibbs said...

What lovely things Bethany makes.
Alison

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh, very cute! Thanks for the tip!
Sandra Evertson

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

Lu said...

was a nice little shop.

Anonymous said...

DIVINE stuff.. would it be bad of me to want everything???????
:))))))
Ngaire
x

Vee said...

these are the cutest, off to check it out for my little princess :) thanks j!! :)