Holiday Goodies

In addition to all the fabulous cards & ornaments I've posted about, I have found lots of other wonderful items ranging from coasters to pillows. Here's some noteworthy creations.

Letteria, a small letterpress studio in Switzerland, has many beautiful coasters available. I am especially fond of the kissing reindeer & the party designs. These are perfect for any new years eve party!

The holidays aren't complete without stockings! The Moon is My Mother has a couple made using vintage materials. Adorable shop Olive also has some great stockings available. The trees & doves stocking has a great retro vibe. I also love Olive's vintage kitchen ornaments & winter pillows.

Rikrak is one of my favorite Etsy sellers found through Flickr. The felt stockings (pictured here), available in a wide array of festive colors, are fabulous. And the wrapping cloth is a wonderful environment-friendly alternative to wrapping paper, too.

AnthroPoMorphCo has great products perfect for stuffing your loved one's stockings. The holly jolly wine charms are fun & I love the hair pins. The phone charms are also cool.

I really love creating holiday items myself, but it can be hard to get projects done during the hectic season. Leah & Johanna have a great holiday paper wreath kit (pictured here) to make your holiday crafting a bit easier. Rebecca Sawyer of Scraps of Time has lots of paper kits available, as well. I love the vintage images she has compiled.

5 comments:

beki said...

Girl, you find the best stuff! I have about a bazillion of your posts saved in my bloglines.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Ok, I just love that paper wreath!
Great finds

Linda

claudia said...

Hi,
I think that I will take a good look at your blog this weekend (with a warm cup of tea) beacuse you have a lot of very nice things (love the paper wreath).
I might find some presents for my cockapoo (Brian).
Claudia :)

Heather Melzer said...

GORGEOUS finds! WOW!

Anonymous said...

yay! your blog is so fabulous!
thanks so much for having my stockings and re-wraps on it! i'm honoured.
you are such a fabulous artist - thanks for the kind words!
be well,
k.