Holiday Greetings & Salutations

I love sending cards out during the holidays. I may not correspond with a lot of people during the year, aside from the occasional email, but come Christmastime it's number one on my list of things to do. I have come across tons of fabulous handmade cards online. It would be impossible to feature all the wonderful designs that are available, but here are a few.


Erika Ebert has designed a beautiful letterpress set titled Peace on Earth (pictured).

Amy of Bee13 Paper Goods has several holiday designs available. I love the snowflake Happy Holidays card, as well as the red snowflakes printed on kraft card stock.

The warm wishes cards by Joie Studio are wonderful. The naughty & nice cards are great, too.

I discovered Stacey Winters's designs through an ornament swap I am participating in. The vintage images used on her cards & tags are delightful!

I love the Argyle Christmas tree cards (pictured) by Microwave Girl Handmade Goods. And the Happy No Particular Holiday greeting is perfect for anyone!

Juniper Berry Designs puts a modern twist on vintage imagery. The Baroque notecards will get you through the entire holiday season.

Swirlyarts
has a set of handmade envelopes made of wrapping paper complete with mailing labels. Don't miss the mini chicken ornaments either.

Redbean, a design firm based in San Francisco, has lots of fabulous designs to choose from. The modern graphics are very visually appealing & there's coordinating gift tags, as well.

Vanessa Cavaco's designs are lots of fun. Santa is my Homeboy is a definite winner! And the nastee notes are a riot.

Motormouthpress creates designs that are in line with what I would like my own stationery line to look similar to. If I had my own line of stationery, that is! Their holiday designs are especially wonderful, especially the vintage ornament inspired designs.

I have followed Lisa Solomon of Underdog Ink's work for some time now. I love the winter skater boy & girl designs, as well as the seasonally appropriate pine trees.

Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Keely said...

I love those Swirlyarts chicken doorstops, too! [lol]