MAUstudio


Recently I received the thrilling news that I won a prize pack from MAUstudio. The package was filled to the brim with tons of exciting goods from various indie artists & designers.

MAUstudio: Founded in 2005 by graphic/web designer Manyi Au, MAUstudio started out as a shop showcasing her products. After two years, she decided to begin showcasing other talented indie artists & designers who share the same passion as she does. I love the earrings Manyi designs, as well as her illustations. Check out her Etsy shop, too.

Chickengirl Designs: Jannie Ho's illustrations are so fun & whimsical. I love this fun notepad!

Fubabee: Lisa designs beautiful stationery, including holiday cards.

Spadazzle: Lovely hand-painted acrylic collages in bright and fun colors. Prints available in the form of notecards.

Family Rocks: Superb handmade jewelry & accessories.

Isabella Smiles: I received a beautiful pair of earrings made of sterling silver & vintage glass beads. I love the cherry blossom earrings listed on Etsy, too. Don't miss the 2 for $25 section.

GinPins: This Etsy shop features awesome ceramics, pincushions & more! The Knitty Love pin is adorable.

Ursula and Olive: This unique shop sells fun bookmarks & pins created using vintage children's books.

The Donut Lounge: A fun shop dedicated to food; however, none of the goodies are edible! I love the humorous illustrations.

Viridian: I absolutely love the tweed checkbook cover & leather flower pins by Viridian.

Paint Floats: This small workshop fashions hand-marbled papers into greeting cards, tags, book covers & other useful little things. I received an adorable little hand-bound address book.

Hamptons Photo Gallery: Husband & wife team Mark & Leslie have made their wonderful photographs available in the form of notecards. You can also purchase individual photos in various sizes.

Thank you to all the wonderful artists who contributed to MAUstudio's fourth prize package!

4 comments:

Inka said...

what a great prize bag jessica!

ginny said...

Congratulations on winning one of the goodie baskets in Manyi's giveawy---pretty exciting stuff!!!

Thanks also for making such a nice comment about my Etsy shop---I really appreciate the mention :D!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Congrats!! I hope u enjoy all the lovely goodies!

Thanks for the mention also, I appreciate it :-)

Kathi said...

aloha, jessica! congrats on winning! and thanks for the wonderful review of my earrings.