Thankful


Tomorrow marks America's Thanksgiving holiday. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year, not just because there's loads of delicious food - although that IS one reason! But also because people finally take a moment to reflect on all the blessings we have in our lives. I have so much to be thankful for. This year has truly been wonderful. I have met so many kind, talented & fabulous people through Funky Finds. That is a huge blessing! Wishing you all a wonderful day tomorrow, regardless of which country you live in.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying our blog, Great stuff! I've added you to my blog roll...Enjoy time tomorrow with family and loved ones.

-Heather

Lori said...

wow!!! great stuff to look at over here, and new artists to admire:) thanks for popping over to see me...and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Inka said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jessica!
Your blog rocks. :)

kstyle said...

Happy Thanksgiving from K.

Susan Mann said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jessica.

Sandra Evertson said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sandra Evertson