Winemaker's Sister


I recently featured Winemaker's Sister, a fabulous new Etsy shop. Heather & I have done a private swap in the past & let me tell you - she is SO talented & crafty! Last week I spoke to her about having a hand-carved rubber stamp made for Funky Finds. She quickly got to work & whipped up the fabulous stamp pictured here. I am eager to start making Funky Finds notecards! If you would like to have your own custom stamp made, contact Heather through her Etsy shop. This would also make a great gift this holiday season.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!?? I'm visiting her store straightaway!

Anonymous said...

How Fun. I'm going to check it out! :)

Blaze said...

Oh what a beautiful stamp! I've always wanted to carve one myself! :)

Thank you for sharing!

kecia deveney said...

omg - what a darling stamp! your precious pooch - too cute!

Inka said...

your new stamp looks very cute. :)

Kristen =) said...

Love the stamp!