Tresijas

I have mentioned before that I find it very difficult to shop for men, especially my dad. He really doesn't have many hobbies that I can think of. But he does love classic rock & listening to his vinyl records was always something we could enjoy together. When I discovered the recycled LP business card holder by Tresijas I knew I had to have one to give to my dad. A co-worker of mine wanted one as well & Kelly whipped up an extra one to send our way. I was so pleased with her quick turn around & great customer service. Kelly creates many other great items using a variety of materials. Her Day of the Dead beaded necklace & river rock cuff are wonderful. There's also lots of other items made using LPs, such as the yellow spiral necklace & the orange vinyl cuff. Kelly also started an Etsy shop, Our Lemonade Stand in Cyberspace, with her young daughters. Here you will find original artwork created by Onyx (age 8) and Néa (age 6). Talk about a wonderful family project for an artistic & talented family!

0 comments: