Amy Smyth Made It

Amy Smyth Made It encourages you to “write a freakin’ note” with sophisticated, funky and uncommon stationery. Amy Smyth’s 2008 collection is full of designs that are humorous & bold. I think we can all associate with the desire to recycle our 20s as seen on this birthday card. I love the humor seen in the When Eco-Friendly Goes Too Far card, too. My list of favorites continues with the get well cards & Miss You designs. Check out all of Amy’s unique designs & write a freakin’ note already!

*Enter the stationery & paper goods giveaway for your chance to win cards designed by Amy Smyth, as well as other funky products!


Anonymous said...

Your "Funky Street Team" here... Love these!!!

kimi said...

These are really cute! I like the cute engagement ones!

Anita said...

I love her Thank You cards... Very original!