The Green Glass Company

My friend Carey, who I lovingly refer to as my Funky Street Team, sent me a link to The Green Glass Company. This glass studio, located Wisconsin, takes recycling to a whole new level. These environmentally friendly products are eclectic & unique, ranging from decorative vases to beautiful goblets. Created using an old beer bottle, the Cactus Tumbler would be a fun addition to any home bar. The Royal "Yin Yang" candle holder is an interesting piece which utilizes reclaimed wine bottles. The Shades Coat Rack and wall art are two fascinating designs among many fabulous products. Have a look at all the exceptional designs The Green Glass Company has to offer.

2 comments:

refabulous said...

What a cool blog! And I love the Green Glass Company feature... awesome.

Thanks for dropping by my blog, too! Yay, Texas!
--Connie

Catherine said...

These are stunning, and what a fantastic photo!