Lucy Blue Studio

Lucy Blue Studio is an awesome Etsy shop run by fellow Texan Jenifer Bryan. I knew this shop was a funky find the minute I saw her fabulous banner. The belt buckles are among my favorite designs. Featuring images found on vintage matchbook covers, these accessories are unlike any I've come across before. Isn't the gypsy buckle too cool? As a self-professed gnome-aholic, I went crazy when I saw the Garden Gnome ring. Such a unique & fun design! Jenifer designs lots of creative jewelry pieces, including the silver black-eyed pea necklace and Ruby Branches. See more of Jenifer's work in her online portfolio.

*I hope you have noticed (and enjoyed) all the new features I have added to my sidebars. Be sure to check out the giveaways page for a preview of designers who have already donated products. The January giveaway will be held the last week of this month.