Mew Paper Arts

Alissa Sampogna, the designer and illustrator behind Mew Paper Arts, started out doodling in a cubicle. Her dream has blossomed into a fantastic business highlighting Alissa’s strong artistic abilities. You’ll find lots of great Valentine’s Day cards, such as Dearly Beloved and Be My Valentine. I also love the writing kits, especially the Flower Girl kit, complete with cards, stickers & envelopes. And, being a major hedgehog fan, I adore the Hedgehogs are for Lovers cards! Alissa also designs customized invitations & announcements, as well as children’s items showcased in the freshly hatched Mew Baby collection.

*Don't forget to enter the stationery & paper goods giveaway by 12am CST Friday, February 1st!

5 comments:

d-c-designs said...

These cards are just so adorable! I love the whimsical drawings and humor. What a cute little shop!

Linda Woods said...

WOW! Doodling in a cubicle lead to some really cool stuff!

Dallas Designing-Diva said...

I love the Florabunda! Wish I could doodle like that! :)

Anita said...

Fabulous talent! I love the Florabunda, too, but the Valentine's are all adorable.. the "Down with love" set would have been very popular with me a couple of years ago... lol

Anonymous said...

The Hedgehogs are For Lovers is definitely my favourite:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7694246



Lisa L.