Dreaming Giggles Design

Patti Holcombe, the talented artist behind Dreaming Giggles Design, creates delightful pieces that are charming & fun. The Princess bow holder is an adorable piece that will spruce up any little girl's space. There's also several different leash holders available in various color schemes. I love the pink & brown design. And every dog lover should have an I Love My Dog plaque to proudly display their love for their pet. You could win one by entering the June giveaway. But hurry...contest ends at midnight CST!

3 comments:

Patti Holcombe said...

Thanks so much Jessica! I love Funky Finds!!!
I added your link to my blog so I'll send more people to FIND FUNKY STUFF!

Kristen =) said...

Her designs are adorable.... I love them!

Anonymous said...

i am patti holcombe's nephew. i have to agree, her designs are AWESOME!!! i have one in my room!

p.s. my name is Logan