Look At The Wall

Look At The Wall features the artwork of mother Monique Gaspar. I mention that she is a mother because Monique was inspired to create unique artwork appropriate for nursery walls while raising her two sons. While Monique wanted to display colorful & happy images, she also wanted pieces with a contemporary feel. The limited-edition collages are created using various types of paper, including magazine pages & maps. And I definitely see how these are appropriate for children, but I will argue that they are also appealing to adults as I would love to display several in my creative space! Monique also takes custom requests if you have a specific color palette in mind.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love your blog!! Thanks for the kind words one mine:)
Val

LampGoods by Jann said...

what a whimsical art piece. Very cheerful