Peas & Carrots

Peas & Carrots is a great place to find baby goods, as well as items for the modern Mama. It’s hard to believe that Jessica Leman began sewing just two years ago. She creates lovely versatile handbags and the small Zippy pouch. Any nursing mom will appreciate the stylish nursing cover available in your choice of fabric. And I love the snuggly mini quilts perfect for baby shower gifts. The Tag-alongs are another fabulous design Jessica created. Next time you are in need of the perfect gift for an expectant or new mother, check out Peas & Carrots.

3 comments:

amy is the party said...

I LOVE your blog! Thanks for promoting indie!

Suz said...

I love your blog - saw a "praise" post on a layout at 2peas and thought I would take a peak and I'm so glad I did. Thanks for sharing all these wonderul finds with all of us.

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I love seeing all the new designers wares : )