Halloween & Fall Goodies

Fall and Halloween decorations and crafts are my favorite. Each week during October I will be featuring fun seasonal finds.

1. Webby Sue creates fantastic jewelry using vintage typewriter keys. The Halloween bracelets & earrings are my favorite!

2. Sewing Stars offers a kit so you can make your own adorable plush pumpkins. The kit includes enough orange fleece, wool felt, and velvet to make two pumpkins.

3. Clair Payne's felt monster & eyeball brooches are so much fun! Claire also makes lots of adorable felt Christmas ornaments.

4. Send spooky Halloween greetings from Cathartic Slant & you are sure to frighten the recipient. The images are not reproduced, so you are guaranteed to purchase unique cards from this shop.

5. Want to send a card that is a little tamer? Why not send a nice fall greeting featuring beautiful pumpkin photographs from Rosehaven Cottage Photography? The vintage Halloween cards are also lots of fun.

6. Catherine Holman's folk art will transport you back to a time that was much simpler. The cottage images depict a time that was serene & community was most important. I love the Pumpkin Spice Cake print, as well.

7. Magpie Ethel is a vintage style crafter who creates unique & funky dècor. The Pumpkin Man is a great piece that utilizes vintage beads, pipe cleaners & felt. The Halloween Cones are also great for decorating.

8. The Living Room Floor is a great place to find unique tags that can be used in a variety of projects, such as scrapbooking. The scalloped Halloween tags are perfect for decorating Halloween gift bags, cards & more.

9. I've mentioned numerous times that I am a self-proclaimed Monkey-holic. And I was thrilled to discover The Cuddle Shop's unique take on Sock Monkeys. Jack the Undead is excellent, as is colorful Candy Corn Witch.

5 comments:

Dot said...

Hey! I'll be featuring this today on dabbled... thanks for sharing it!
dot

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Thank you so much for featuring my photography and cards!

All the best,
Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Catherine Holman said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Pumpkin Spiced Cake print in your post today. I'ts much appreciated!
Catherine

Anonymous said...

those pumpkin kits are so cute!

kittyanydots said...

cool bracelet! i have halloween cards in my etsy and dawanda shops :) i'm kittyanydots there too :)