Mechelle Designs

Those who know me well can attest to the fact that I have many quirks, one being that I am afraid of real birds. Yes, I'm strange. Despite this fear, I have to say that Mechelle Harrison creates whimsical, colorful and often mischievous birds that are anything but frightening. Her shop carries prints, pillows, pendants, magnets and note cards featuring her artwork. I love purple & that includes the purple bird seen in the Why Fly print. The little Bird with an Attitude is also a great piece. Not all of Mechelle's artwork is of birds. She also has a great collection of abstract work, including the Abstraction print and pendant. The Perfect Pair pillow is another great design that can be found in her shop.

*Congratulations to The Camp for winning the Sublime Stitching pattern giveaway!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love this little bird!