Jennifer Ladd

I am not a big fan of the cold dreary weather we have been experiencing here in Texas. I thrive on bright sunshine-filled days. That is why Jennifer Ladd's lovely bright creations really caught my eye today. Jennifer creates bags, purses, and baby items that lean toward simplicity, sleek lines, and modern design. The bright colors and bold, hip prints add excitement to each piece. The Christmas Joy baby booties are absolutely adorable! The floral laptop bag is a stylish, yet functional, accessory. And I would LOVE to have the painter's palette clasp clutch purse for myself! The bold & bright clutch purse is another bag I wouldn't mind adding to my collection. If you need a last minute, but terrific gift, Jennifer offers gift certificates in various denominations.

*Don't forget to enter the See Kai Run giveaway before Midnight CST!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to see this post today - I was just stopping by for my daily read when I saw my clutch!! I'm so glad you like my work (and I could help brighten up the dreary days).
:)
Jennifer