my lil tees

My lil tees is the result of two best friends and their labor of love. Jennifer Lawrence and Nadine Savino's baby apparel company specializes in affordable embroidered onesies, tees and hats. All products are exceptionally soft, heavy weight and available in long or short sleeves. Baby boys will be absolutely adorable in onesies embroidered with frogs, monsters or personalized pieces. There's lots of precious designs to choose from for the little girls, too. Lil cupcake and lil sister are two of my favorite designs. And don't miss the adorable knotted caps that can also be embroidered & customized.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Embriodered Tees are always my favorite apparels for my kids. The collection at "My lil tees" are excellent.

Jane

Anonymous said...

These shirts are the perfect gift for any child. I get compliments whenever my little girl wears one of her myliltees:) She and I both love them!!

Anonymous said...

My lil tees has all new designs! Take a look.