Make Shop and Studio

Make Shop and Studio is a gem that can be found in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas. The studio offers a wide assortment of classes ranging from sewing basics to screen printing. I bought a sewing machine over two years ago & cannot for the life of me use it. So on May 19 I will be attending the Sewing Basics course and hope to come out with a new love for my machine! The store is owned and operated by Julie McCollough Kim who produces the Urban Street Bazaar, The Pin Show, AND creates her own line of beautiful clothing and accessories. So, even if you are not in the Dallas area, you can still purchase Julie's work online! If you ARE in the DFW area, I urge you to visit Make and take a class and/or shop the boutique that is full of funky products created by various local artisans.

313 N. Bishop Avenue, Dallas, TX 75208
Monday & Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Saturday 12p - 8pm
Sunday 12-4pm

0 comments: