Odd Duck Bazaar - Win 2 Tickets!

WHAT: Odd Duck Bazaar
WHEN: Saturday, March 27; Noon-6pm
WHERE: Old Davie School Historical Museum, 6650 Griffin Rd., Davie, FL
Admission: $5

Funky Finds is a proud sponsor of the Odd Duck Bazaar to be held March 27 in Davie, Florida. The indie craft fair is being produced by the Hollywood Craft Mafia and will feature unique handmade crafts, art, coffee house refreshments, DIY Craft Tables and live music. The vendor list has doubled from 30 to 60 artisans ensuring there will be a wide variety of items available for purchase. Shoppers will receive a free 'zine including articles about the handmade scene, a craft project, recipes, the event floor plan, vendor descriptions and more.

*GIVEAWAY - Closed - Congratulations Alli & Zafera! Enter now to win one of two pairs of tickets to the Odd Duck Bazaar! Simply leave a comment on this post with your email address to be entered. Giveaway ends Friday, March 19, at Midnight EST.

8 comments:

alexis said...

It will be a good time! Who is in FL and thinking of coming?

Shelley Mitchell said...

I can't wait! This show is going to be amazing!

Anonymous said...

hi I'm Alli entering my name to win 2 tickets. atray9632ataol.com. You guys rock!!

Zafera said...

I'm in Davie. I could walk. shop@nhorganics.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My name is Sarah and I am entering to win. Oh I would love to win these tickets I have been telling well anyone who will listen really about this event and a few of my teachers are going :)
loveclaycrafts@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm entering to win and I'm excited to go. Winning tickets will make me even more excited!!! I'm Ashley and my email is brookezine@yahoo.com

Hollie May said...

cant wait!
Hollie
holliemaydunne@gmail.com