Hey Cary Ann

I have a slight obsession with buttons (ie: I'm a hoarder), so I was especially delighted to discover Cary Lopiccolo's button jewelry designs. Growing up with a father that was a professional silversmith jeweler, Cary says jewelry has always been a part of her life. She decided to name her online shop Hey Cary Ann, because she was named, by hippie parents, after The Hollies' song. After spending time scouring dusty thrift stores, estate sales, friends' attics and online for unique buttons, Cary then repurposes them into groovy jewelry. I would never guess that the Black Filigree Flower earrings are vintage buttons - very classy! And the Yellow Crush bracelet is sure to lend a nice punch of color to any wardrobe. If you're looking for a touch of hippie yourself, check out the red Kyoto bracelet (pictured). Cary's designs are colorful, fun and simple, making them easy to wear with any outfit.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So very cute!

Mallory said...

I love Cary's stuff! In fact, I have some of her button rings featured in my shop - she's so sweet and a great person to work with!