DIY Planters

plants

Well, it may not officially be Summer here in the United States just yet, but it sure feels like it! Warm weather always turns my attention to our outdoor spaces & plants, which I love. I have been inspired by so many clever DIY planters as of late & wanted to share a few of my favorites with you.

1. Mason jars are amongst my favorites & this Mason jar wall planter by Not Just a Housewife is terrific!

2. These stump planters by The Crafty Tulip are a beautifully organic way to plant some various foliage.

3. I love the brightly painted recycled tire planters featured on Studio G. Also found a link to Design Sponge's tutorial showing how to make wine bottle Tiki torches...brilliant!

4. Apartment Therapy shows how to spruce up your fence with colorful hanging pots.

5. Kelly of SucculentLOVE shared a tutorial on the Mint Design blog showing how to create a DIY Sweet Love Garden Planter.

6. And, just for something extra fun & quirky, check out The Thrillz of Hillz's tutorial showing how to make a planter out of a plastic toy animal!

0 comments: