Hephzi Creations + Mi Bazaar Latino

Mi Bazaar Latino

In March, we had the pleasure of meeting two gals from Los Angeles. Angela of Hephzi Creations & Claudia of Mi Bazaar Latino drove halfway across the United States to participate in the 4th Annual Funky Finds Spring Fling we hosted in Fort Worth, Texas! Both are so sweet & friendly (a perfect fit for Texas!) and they had one of the cutest booth setups I've ever seen. I was ready to forward my mail, because I planned to move right in to the lovely space they had created!

Both Angela & Claudia have an aesthetic that perfectly suits me. It's a combination of vintage & kawaii, a perfect marriage in my opinion, and their products are nothing if not girly. The Hello Kitty & flower Swarovski iPhone case is a perfect example. Angela has been posting lots of updates on Facebook as of late & I have fallen head over heels in love with the embellished vintage bowling bags & boots.

Claudia of Mi Bazaar Latino also offers a large selection of lovely jewelry & accessories. The vintage flower corsage bracelet is one of my favs & I LOVE the coin purses. My bestie, Tamara, treated me to an Oh Deer brooch similar to this one & I wear it as often as possible. So fun! And both of us purchased a Hephzi Creations tee at the event. I love the graphic & the fit is great, but what really drew me to the design is the scripture from Isaiah 62:4 stating, "HIS delight is in YOU," which inspired the name Hephzi Creations.

Both designers are participating in a quite a few shows in California this summer, so be sure to stop by & tell them hello if you happen to be in the area. I promise you will be happy you did...just be sure to bring along your spending money!

(Pictured: 1. Booth Setup at Funky Finds Spring Fling; 2. Vintage Bowling Ball Bag; 3. Oh Deer Brooch)

0 comments: